The IIFT 2021 results are available to download from the official website, and it is expected that IIFT will soon release the cutoffs. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will release the cutoffs on its official website for all the IIFT-qualified candidates. The candidates whose score is near the cutoffs will have the scope of getting admission to the IIFT campus that offers Masters of Business Administration in International Business. The candidates who qualify for the IIFT exam can secure admission in IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kakinada or IIFT Kolkata. Aspirants need to work hard to secure admission to their desired IIFT campus because selection in campuses will be based on the marks scored in the examination. After the release of IIFT 2021 cutoffs, the candidates have to clear the essay writing, personal interview and group discussion.
How to Check IIFT 2021 Cutoff
The candidates can check their IIFT result by using the following steps:
- Visit the official website of IIFT.
- Now click on the Homepage on the website.
- Click on the ‘important links’ that are on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on the link denoting cutoffs.
- A new page will open, asking for login details.
- Fill in all the credentials and log in.
- After successfully logging in, a new page with cutoff marks will appear.
- Save the file and print out the list for future reference.
IIFT 2021 Expected Section-Wise Cut Offs
As per the exam difficulty level and IIFT cutoffs in the previous year, we have estimated the section-wise cut-offs:
|Sections||Total Marks||Expected Cut Offs|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||75||9-12|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||90||11-12|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)||105||28-31|
|General Awareness (GA)||30||5-8|
IIFT 2021 Expected Category-Wise Cut Off
We have estimated the expected cutoffs for IIFT examination based on various exam categories. The cutoffs of every IIFT exam category are based on the analysis done through the previous year cutoffs.
|General||105 – 120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||65 – 75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||65 – 75|
|Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer (OBC–NCL)||85 – 100|
|Physical Handicap (PH)||65 – 75|
Factors that Will Determine the IIFT 2021 Cut Offs
The candidates need to understand that there are various parameters that are kept in mind by the authorities before declaring the cutoffs. Thus, candidates should keep in mind the cutoff parameters while preparing for the exam. Plus, the candidates should work hard and know the deciding factors responsible for the cutoffs. We have listed down a few factors that will determine IIFT 2021 Cutoff:
- The total number of aspirants appearing for the IIFT 2021 exam.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- The total number of individuals qualifying for the IIFT 2021 exam.
- Number of seats available.
- Ranking of the IIFT Kolkata, Kakinada and Delhi.
In the year 2021, the IIFT exam was moderately difficult. Thus, this might increase the IIFT cutoffs for MBA (2021-23) session. The cutoffs are higher for IIFT Delhi campus as compared to IIFT Kolkata and IIFT Kakinada. However, there are a few changes that have influenced the IIFT Cutoff prediction:
- The exam section for IIFT 2021 reduced to 4 from earlier 6.
- The scoring pattern changed to a maximum of 300 marks from 10 marks.
- There are three sections in an exam where the correct answer will secure +3 marks, and the incorrect answer will secure -1 marks.
- The GK section will have the lowest scoring pattern where the right answer will secure +1.5 marks and -0.50 for every wrong answer.
- The sectional cutoffs will change accordingly.
Checkout IIFT 2021 result, score card, rank list at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/iift-exam-results